Why do you need a mindfulness coach? Kenneth’s customized training programs as a certified mindfulness coach will assist you in developing the skills which lead to more clarity, concentration and equanimity in the workplace and in your day-to-day experiences. By committing to the practice of mindfulness, work cultures are strengthened, individuals learn how to avoid burnout and work through challenges, and creativity and productivity are sustained.
Examples of mindfulness coaching for professionals include:
- Mindfulness and meditation sessions to support writers and other professionals responsible for creative contributions
- Individual coaching sessions to develop the mindfulness skills that support resilience in leadership and team management
- One-on-one mindfulness training for professionals working in public relations, crisis communication, marketing and sales
- Mindfulness workshops for leaders in human resources to support positive workplace cultures
- Specialized mindfulness training for customer service focused professionals, providing them with the mindfulness tools to manage stressful situations, foster solutions in the moment and create positive customer experiences
- Speaking engagements and mindfulness meditation workshops at tradeshows, conferences and corporate retreats
Coaching sessions are available virtually through Zoom meetings.
Kenneth is a certified mindfulness coach in the Unified Mindfulness System.